|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Mon 21 May, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Although this role is based primarily in the Hardware department, you will be responsible for selling the big box experience, from housewares to hardware, and helping all customers with their DIY projects. For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Enthusiasm and team spirit;
- A passion for customer service excellence, always;
- Good time management;
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible;
- Willingness to learn is essential; - Excellent communication skills;
- Physically fit;
- Experience within a retail environment will be an advantage.
Daily, you will be accountable for:
- Ensuring customers are the number one priority, receiving the highest standard of service they deserve;
- Taking on responsibility for on-the-floor stock, displays, point-of-sale and standards within your department;
- Contributing to the overall success of the store, actively supporting loss prevention initiatives and process;
- Other duties as required.
This role is 32 hours per week, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays. This roster is critical for the Hardware Department, so those not willing to work these days need not apply. If you believe you are the team member we are are looking for, please forward a CV and cover letter via this website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.