|Company||Kerikeri - NEW WORLD|
|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Listed||Tue 22 May, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you take pride in your work, are driven to achieve results, energised, team focused and deliver on your promises then you'll fit right in.
At Kerikeri New World we're looking for a motivated individual to join our awesome team .
Must be able to work one day of the weekend
As anGroceryAssistant you will play an important role in processing the receiving, checking and storage of all inwards goods coming into our store through our Storeroom, and to assist with processing Foodstuffs credits.
To succeed in this position you will need the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Warehousing experience
- Experience with stock control and inventory management
- Computer literate
- Flexibility to work all days of the week
- Customer and results focused
- Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), relationship management,
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Maintaining standards and eye for detail
- Physically fit and healthy (as some heavy Lifting Required)
You can expect to be focused on the following job functions:
- Ensures appropriate stock control / stock taking processes and procedures are in place in conjuction with Storeroom Manager/ Grocery Manager.
- Accurate inwards good receipt and record keeping
- Product quality checks and storage rotation and restocking
- Unloading deliveries in accordance with store policies and operational procedures
- Communicating / liaising and building strong relationships with delivery drivers, sales reps and merchandisers
- Managing delivery discrepancies
- Plan space allocation and storing stock in correct locations
- Undertake necessary administrative functions of the role
- Manage credits in a timely and orderly fashion to minimize waste and reduce loss. Hold suppliers accountable for damaged stock making sure credit notes find their way to the office.
- Manage customer enquiries appropriately and timely. Ensure effective interactions with customers at all times. Manage stockroom, including cleaning and compliance procedures.
It is essential that you have a current fork hoist licence, experience with SAP or similar will give you a head start but is not essential as training will be provided.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.