|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 28 May, 8:52 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our busy Burnsco, Albany store is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic person to join our crew. Although retail experience will be an advantage it’s not a requirement – if you are passionate about what we do and our core products, with a drive to succeed, we will provide full training in a supportive team environment.
Essential to your success with us is:
• Knowledge about boating, fishing and ideally motorhomes
• A mature and positive “can do” attitude
• Being a reliable team member
• The ability to work on your feet all day
• Can work a flexible roster
This is a full time permanent position. The working week is 44.5 hours and over a typical fortnight, you would work 1 weekend and 8 week days. You would also be required to work some public holidays.
In addition we offer:
• Ongoing training & development
• Professional working environment
• An uncapped monthly bonus scheme
• Generous employee purchasing privileges
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Don't send your CV. Please complete an online application form at www.burnsco.co.nz https://www.burnsco.co.nz/sa27_127.aspx
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.