|Listed||Wed 30 May, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience, utilise your people skills, all the while ensuring your customers are being looked after. The right candidate will have the ability to build rapport with customers, as working in our showrooms area is about building relationships with our customers in order to make their home improvement dreams come true. Previous retail experience viewed favourably, along with your ability to use computer software and systems such as CAD 20/20, however full training will be provided.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Customer service experience (preferably within a retail environment);
- Enthusiasm and a can-do approach to all work;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent time management; and
- Commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
What we will offer you:* A busy and autonomous retail role;
- A fun team environment;
- Generous staff purchasing facilities;
- Flexible working hours; and
- On going training through e-learning and support to achieve NZQA qualification in retail level 2.
So if the position described sounds like you, apply online before 5pm on June 29, 2018. We look forward to hearing from you!