|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 31 May, 2:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You must have a passion for interacting with people and providing top notch customer service to everyone of our customers that walks through our doors.
To be successful you must:
- Be confident and passionate about offering excellent customer service
- Be motivated and have excellent verbal communication skills
- Efficient cash handling and POS experience is desirable, not critical - can be taught!
- Be able to resolve customer queries and make quick decisions to ensure customers leave our store content
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- An interest and passion for boating, fishing, chandlery products is desirable
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night in the week leading up to Christmas.
-Have an upwardly mobile attidtude to learning new thi8ngs
We offer a positive work environment, new challenges and an opportunity to make new friends and gain experience within retail at it's best!
A bit about us: Smart Marine is proudly a family owned and operated chain of retail stores (since 1979). We are passionate about Boating, Fishing & the Outdoors and are dedicated to supporting boaties with the smartest selection, value & service. Visit our stores or visit our website to learn more about us; www.smartmarine.co.nz
Please forward your expressions of interest / cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org