|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||CHCH - FL|
- Exciting opportunity! Hourly pay + great commission
- Fun and dynamic team environment
- Excellent career opportunities locally + globally
At Magic Memories, We Make People Smile.
That's because Magic Memories is a global tourism photography operator that captures smiles and shares memories. We take and sell photographs at tourism attractions all around the world - yep, that’s more than 8 countries and over 100 aquariums, giant wheels, zoos, theme parks and more; if it’s a fantastic attraction with a story to tell we’re there – and you can be too!
We’re now recruiting for great people to join our Christchurch team of legends on a fixed term basis until the end of July!
You will be part of an EPIC team who captures fun interactive photos of guests at the attraction, publishes those photos into story-telling photobooks and then sells those photos to our guests.
That means you’ll become a photographer, an editor, a book publisher, and a sales person… all while making people not just smile, but GRIN uncontrollably.
The successful applicants will have:
- Seriously good communication and sales skills
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous experience with photography
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets and KPIs in a busy environment
- Bucket loads of initiative and problem solving abilities
- Strong sales experience - you can sell fresh water to a salt water crocodile, yep, that’s sales mentioned AGAIN… We pay some great commissions to our teams.
- A well-groomed appearance
- Availability to work weekends, public holidays and school holiday periods – it’s tourism after all.
- A fearless approach to capturing memories and creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
Our people are at the heart of our success, they look for opportunities to increase performance on a daily basis. Challenges and targets will be set, with clear KPIs and an attractive commission scheme to reward your achievements. We offer excellent career opportunities both at a local and global level.
To become part of our magic team, click 'Apply' today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.