|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 11:25 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
You too can join a market leading team that works to deliver the top quality products and fantastic customer service that makes Harvey Norman a great place to shop and work! We have a part time opportunity available in our Tory St store, this position is approx. 8 hours + per week.
What is it like working as a Salesperson in one of Harvey Norman’s Home Appliance Departments?
- Think: Coffee machines, toasters, blenders, electric toothbrushes. Anything that is essential to making our lives run more efficient at home, we sell!
- Our Home Appliance products are very hands on – you will be approachable and eager to share your knowledge. Training will be given to ensure you never have any knowledge gaps.
- Present your professional self every day. Some of our products are very personal to individuals in their day to day life, so it is essential we are truly are in tune with our customer’s needs
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- Having worked in a fast paced retail environment, you will understand how important it is to think quick on your feet, set high standards and strive to achieve goals
If you strive for excellence with high standards, and want to join a company with the same values, apply online now!
Any queries, please email: email@example.com.
Keep your eye on our careers website for all current vacancies within Harvey Norman, visit www.harveynormancareers.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.