|Company||Farmers Trading Company Ltd|
|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 4:20 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the importance of providing that next level of service to our loyal customers. Merchandising plays an important part in creating a welcoming and enjoyable shopping experience.
Queensgate - Farmers is looking for a Merchandiser to work as a Sales and Service Assistant in our busy store.
In this role, you'll be an expert on merchandising, as well as providing exceptional service. This role involves -
- Merchandising our varied product ranges so that their beautifully presented for our customers to shop
- Setting up promotions correctly and on time so that our offers are clear
- Implementing and maintaining new season plans, so our merchandise catches our customers eyes and flows seamlessly for them to shop
You'll also be a selling and service champion
- Providing customers with friendly, attentive service
- Welcoming customers to our store and offering assistance
- Providing product knowledge to help customers make their selection
- You'll also coach and support team members new to retail on stock replenishment and merchandising
The role involves working Sunday 7.00am - 2.00pm & Monday 6.00am - 2.00pm.
Our stores can be busy, so we need someone who is energetic, positive and with a can-do attitude.
For this role, you need -
- Some retail experience with a Merchandising focus
- Experience setting up promotions and implementing new season adjacency plans
- A good understanding of merchandising principles
If this sounds like you - please apply now!
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.