|Location||Palmerston North, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jun, 3:20 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Training and development on our products
- A fun, friendly team environment
- Part time role - Saturday
- Flexibility to cover leave on other days as needed
This role is all about consultative sales and providing customers with the right lighting solutions for their needs. With this role you will receive specialist product knowledge training, which you will combine with your extraordinary customer focused personality to meet sales targets.
We are looking for a confident salesperson with the passion and desire to provide nothing but outstanding customer service to join the team at our Palmerston North branch. We have a part-time role that involves working on Saturdays, but also requires the flexibility to cover for leave durng the week on an occasional basis.
If you have...
- Previous experience working within a retail team
- An understanding of merchandising, ticketing and inventory; some physical work is required
- Computer skills and the ability to learn new computer programs; previous experience with retail POS programs is an advantage
- A genuine drive for sales, are flexible and reliable
- A cheerful, upbeat and motivated approach and willing to go that extra mile
- Flexibility to work both weekends and week days
...then we are looking for you!
We offer plenty of opportunities to shine and develop your retail career with us, including inter-store transfers and promotions. So if this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for; apply now and light up your career!
Please note that the applications for this role close off on the 6th July 2018. If you have not heard from us with a week of this date then you have been unsuccessful.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.