|Pay & Benefits||Competitive|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- providing product and service information,
- providing excellent customer service at our trade desk,
- arranging and picking orders and stock,
- answering telephone sales inbound,
- loading customer orders,
- managing general inquiries.
You will bring to the role:
- an excellent level of customer service,
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- computer competency skills,
- a current and valid FULL NZ Drivers Licence,
- a focus on Health & Safety & the ability to follow safety procedures,
- physical fitness as some heavy lifting is required.
A Forklift Certificate and F/W Endorsement will be required for the role, however if not held training will be provided.
This role is 40 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday.
Mitre 10 MEGA Cambridge provide discounted staff buying, ongoing development opportunities, uniform and other staff incentives.
If you enjoy working in a fun dynamic work environment, thrive on a challenge and love interacting to customers please apply online and include a covering letter and CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.