|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sat 9 Jun, 8:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Hugely successful retail pharmacy business has come to NZ!
- Join our family and be part of the start-up of our new stores in Auckland
- Friendly and supportive team environment plus ongoing Training and Professional Development
Chemist Warehouse is a genuine retail success story. Over the past 40 years the group has grown from a single humble pharmacy to becoming one of Australia's top 10 retailers, with over 450 stores throughout Australia and still going strong! The secret to our success is the combination of the finest possible customer service paired with competitively priced, quality products. We take great pride in being innovative, competitive and responsive to the changing needs and challenges of our market place.
We are thrilled to announce that we have come to New Zealand! We are inviting qualified pharmacy professionals to come on board with us and be a part of something BIG!
As part of our expansion into NZ, we are now on the lookout for a highly motivated and customer focused Store Room Person to join our team in St Lukes.
In this fast paced, multifaceted role, you will be responsible for:
- Marking off large volumes of incoming stock
- Labelling and arranging stock as specified in planograms
- Invoicing and processing credits
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Repetitive movements and some heavy lifting
Passionate employees are the key to our success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Previous retail experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills among all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
In return we offer a friendly and supportive team environment, flexible shifts offering great work life balance and ongoing training and development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit