|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 11 Jun, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Paint department is one of the key inspirational areas within our store with an exciting range of products. This role gives you an opportunity to use your flair to sell our paint range, working in this department means really listening to our customers' requirements and presenting the right solutions.
For this position we are looking for someone who has:
- Enthusiasm and team spirit;
- DIY skills and willing to learn new techniques;
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- Good time management;
- Ability to lift and handle heavy goods;
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible;
- A lateral thinker who can identify solutions and be creative;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; and
- Great communication skills.
Previous retail experience and/or experience within the paint industry will be viewed very favourably.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, including a weekend day.
So if you want to work in a fun, dynamic work environment, as well as receive ongoing training, great staff buying privileges, and you think you can deliver on what we seek, then apply online today.
Please note offers will be subject to a satisfactory Ministry of Justice check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.