|Company||D.A. LEWIS (2010) Ltd.|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 3:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
D A Lewis (2010) & Company Limited, is a name synonymous with the highest quality modern and contemporary furniture of extraordinary value in every respect.
After over 70 years of outstanding production and sales the company has now become one of Christchurch’s most successful manufacturers and retailers of quality furniture.
To continue on with this successful tradition the business now seeks to appoint a top-of-the-range Warehouse Supervisor. This is a critical logistical role for a number of key internal functions of D.A.Lewis. Accountabilities include domestic sales deliveries, management of outside carrier product dispatch and receipt and storeroom management.
The ideal applicant will;
- Have had previous experience in warehouse or logistical management.
- Hold a current full drivers licence and fork lift licence.
- Have a good understanding of OHS legislation and Health & Safety regulations.
- Be able to manage the day-to-day integrity of all inventory including raw materials and finished goods.
- Possess outstanding relationship building skills.
- Have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Be computer literate.
This is a full time, permanent position and will report through to the Sales Support Manager.
If you have some years of warehouse management experience you can point to - then don’t hesitate, apply immediately, we are keen to hear from you. You will be well rewarded.
All enquiries to Ralph Webster on 0274 302 859 or immediately email your letter of application and CV in WORD or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 29 June, 2018 and will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.