|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 4:59 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Are you a retail superstar looking for your next step?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Young New Zealanders?
- Do you want to work at NZ's BEST WORKPLACE
We're seeking sales superstars for our Overland Te Awa store . We need someone with a passion for people, an expert in customer service, an eye for fashion and trends, who's target driven and a team player. We've currently got roles available for Sales Associate (part time) - Late night Fridays and either a Saturday or Sunday about 10 hours per week
Our teams are made up of high performing, confident, driven, positive and personable people that enjoy connecting with our customers and creating amazing in store experiences that have our loyal customers return time and time again. It's not only the products our customers return to buy, it's that special feeling of emotional engagement they get after spending time with our team.
*Career pathways and development opportunities across our three retail brands and Support Office
- Performance incentives for your remarkable results
- A fun, supportive working environment that is focused on engagement and success
- A family of retail stores in Newmarket with three other stores and Support Office within walking distance
- Rewards, extension and a collaborative approach to develop the fashion retail career you want
You will have…….
- Excellent customer experience skills - like us you know how to make customers feel special and important
- Motivation & drive to sell
- Professionalism and a positive, can-do attitude
- A collaborative approach
- A willingness to receive feedback and grow
- Knowledge of retail store operations, including visual merchandising would be a bonus
Ideally you will have proven experience in a sales and customer experience role - if you don't, but think you tick the other boxes, let's talk! We're about giving chances to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
If you want to work in an organisation that is all about creating memorable customer experiences and has a value based and an award winning culture, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications close 20 June 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.