|Location||Tasman, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 2:00 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Who are we?
We are a small privately owned Manufacturing Jewellery Shop in Richmond specialising in handmade bespoke jewellery using precision cut gemstones, diamonds and precious metals. Our workshop services are extensive and cover all repairs, remakes, remodelling and new handmade pieces.
Why this job?
Maintain and expand your knowledge of jewellery, watches and precious gemstones in this one of a kind shop where you can forget the same old chain store pieces and prepare yourself for the unique and one off. Make your mark with our company by delivering an outstanding and memorable experience for our customers.
Who are you?
You will be committed to providing excellent customer service, be energetic, honest and reliable, flexible and able to embrace change, love working with people and have a passion for jewellery with background in either retail or the jewellery industry. You will be literate, with NZ employment criteria, be able to work well with other staff and with a commitment to achieving sales targets.
What your typical day would include:
• Create lasting relationships with customers from all walks of life in person, and by phone
• Organise jewellery repairs and cleaning for our valued customers
• Showcase our stunning collection of jewellery with creative window displays
• Cleaning display cabinets and shop jewellery
• Arranging valuations for our customers
• Provide support for workshop staff
• Being motivated to reach or exceed sales targets
• Updating and maintaining our customer database
• Processing EFTPOS and receipting of payments
What do you need?
• Previous retail experience, preferably in the Jewellery industry
• A high level of honesty and integrity
• Motivation to sell while exceeding our customer's needs
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Ability to use initiative and think on your feet
• Good work ethic with a drive to learn and succeed
• Very high level of attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Reliable and dependable with a good sense or humour
Hours are Wednesday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm and Saturday 10am – 1pm.
Salary/Hourly rate to be discussed at time of interview.
Short listed applicants will be vetted by police check.
Job applications close on Friday 29th June and only applications in writing with a Resume/CV attached will be considered.
These can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted to: Sales Vacancy, PO Box 2054, Stoke, Nelson 7041
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.