|Listed||Mon 11 Nov, 5:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Specsavers is seeking expressions of interest from true leaders and customer focused retailers who are based in the area or further afield to take part in our Partner In Development Program (PID). This program is designed to take you from retail leader to a successful business owner, in the process teaching you everything you need to know about optical retailing.
Through the PID program, you will be developed to take on a Joint Venture Partnership (JVP) at Specsavers, a co-owner in your own business. Partnership is at the heart of everything we do, from the provision of the highest quality lens and frame products to award-winning support services and marketing campaigns; the strength of the Specsavers business model has translated into great value for our customers and healthy profits for our store partners.
The Partner In Development Program involves:
• A 12 to 15 month training program in a host store to give you the tools required to be a successful Specsavers partner
• Relevant optics, retail and business training
• The ultimate opportunity to run your own Specsavers store in partnership with an optometrist
• An attractive salary of $80,000 during the training program as well as a great support system and continuous mentoring
• Also, when you become a partner you will not only earn potential profits from the store, but you will receive, like all Specsavers JVPs, a guaranteed annual salary and continuous support from the business
What we look for from you:
• Experience as a retail manager with demonstrated success in driving a business and team
• Ability to deliver world-class customer service
• You are a leader who inspires your people to be the best they can be
• Proven experience in generating strong business results in a high-volume environment
• Must be geo-flexible across Wellington for training purposes
• Opportunities like this do not come up all that often so apply today and start your journey with Specsavers
Contact Amanda La Ferla - Partner Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.