|Listed||Thu 19 Jul, 11:12 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
What can Michael Hill Offer you?
- Generous salary package including bonuses and profit share.
- Exceptional potential for career growth.
- Fully funded, accredited, award winning training packages for management positions.
- The opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders.
The role, your opportunity
The Store Manager in Training position was created to bring external managers into our business, provide training & development on how to successfully run a Michael Hill business & then progress into a Store Manager role. At Michael Hill our core focus is on our people. Our training & development programs are highly recognised as the best on offer within the retail industry! The management training program will run for 9-12 months & covers all aspects of running a successful Michael Hill business. Once qualified you will then be eligible to apply for Store Manager opportunities & further your career with Michael Hill.
As part of the management team you will drive our sales management systems to consistently achieve optimum profitability and growth within your store. Utilising your strong-focused business ambition you will collaborate with your Store Manager to plan, monitor and develop a thriving and successful Michael Hill business.
Essential to your success with us is:
- Demonstrated success and management experience in inspiring and leading teams
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment
- A commitment to inspiring people to succeed
- Ability to create a positive, energetic culture
Store Manager in Training employees are the future leaders of our business. We nurture & guide those individuals with the determination & ambition to be successful & further their career with Michael Hill.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited to complete an online assessment, so please keep an eye out for the email with the link, once you've applied. You will also need to undertake a background check if you are selected for the role.
Apply online now to invest in your brighter future.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.