|Pay & Benefits||Competitive salary, Staff discounts & more...|
|Listed||Tue 24 Jul, 3:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Internal transfers and career development
• Training opportunities: Become qualified on the job
• Discounted Medical Insurance
• Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
At Postie we understand that people are what drives the business and we see success being driven out of the empowerment of our teams.
For this role you will have:
• Proven track record of sales target achievement and growth within a retail business, preferably apparel
• The ability to lead and mentor a team
• Run an efficient and high performing store
• Have an eye for detail with store visual merchandising and displays
• Possess an enthusiastic and consistent approach to your work, acting with integrity at all times
• Show commitment to Health & Safety and develop and support a safe work environment
• Communicate with all levels of the business retaining a high level of respect from all stakeholders
Postie is a family orientated fashion retailer originally established in 1909 and still going strong today with 64 stores across the country. In 2014 Pepkor SEA bought the business. In 2015 Pepkor SEA became a member of the Steinhoff International Group. Steinhoff International is a South African-based international retail holding company, dealing mainly in furniture and household goods, which operates in Europe, Africa and Australasia.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.