|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 30 Jul, 12:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The manager is fully responsible for the profitability of a store and implementing programs that drives sales.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring the smooth running and operation of the store on a day to day basis
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers
- Successfully manage all aspects of the store in a professional, secure and profitable manner
- Stock ordering and receiving
- Ensure stock is well presented
- Achieve budgeted sales targets
- Promote food and drink products
- Undertake all the aspects of daily administration including banking and payments, etc
- Analysing expenditure, preparing monthly budgets and setting financial targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing prompt and friendly service and dealing with complaints
- Staff managing including staff recruitment, training and monitoring ongoing staff performance
- Follow health and safety regulations
. Handling customer complaints.
. Should be able to run the business according to company policies and standards.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate and willing to motivate and mentor others
- Have good leadership and team player skills
- Have excellent time management abilities.
- Must have experience in working on computer ,typing . working on POS
Required Formal / Tertiary qualification and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience preferably at gas station.
Pay rate is subject to negotiation depending on candidate’s level of experience.
Should be able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.