|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary, incentive and generous staff discount|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 8:42 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking a Store Manager for our successful Queen Street Store.
To succeed in this role you will have walked the walk in a previous retail management role, drive and self motivation, enthusiasm and natural instinct for the retail environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of excellent customer service
• Driving sales to achieve (if not exceed!) sales targets and KPI’s
• Merchandising to company standards to drive sales
• Managing your stock and administration
• Developing and leading your team
• Working 40 hours rostered Tuesday to Saturday
Our ideal candidate:
• Will have a strong background in retail store management and sales achievement
• Is a strong leader, who trains, motivates and encourages their team
• Friendly, helpful and customer centric
• Enjoy fashion and be well presented
To set you up for success, we provide training and support to learn the Hannahs way. Our people are a priority and play a vital role in our success. As a company we recognise talent, and encourage and assist with professional development.
Put your best foot forward and join Hannahs today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.