|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Superpost®, Rhino®, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving®, GOFENCE® and RainStopper® are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
Goldpine Christchurch is the largest store within a network of twenty two retail stores, with the assistance of our three production sites and Nelson based support team. We are well known for our fantastic exclusive products, value and service and are looking for someone who will personally be active in leading our store team to chase every opportunity to show potential customers our point of difference.
Due to an internal promotion we now have this fantastic opportunity available. To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be target driven, preferably with a proven sales/performance history closing sales with options and benefits.
- Be active in building relationships with customers including regular on-site visits, including Fieldays.
- Successfully lead and develop your team through the delivery of our strategies and values.
- Plan to ensure day to day store operations run smoothly.
- Have commercial acumen for achieving store KPIs.
- Have a commitment to safe work practices, including a current full drivers licence and a physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber products.
- Recognise the value of working as part of the a wider Goldpine teams throughout Canterbury, the South Island, and NZ.
To relate to our customer base rural/farming knowledge is preferred, with experience in our industry an advantage but not essential.
The store is open seven days 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, while having the support of a NZ wide team, ongoing training and a generous team discount scheme this could be what you have been waiting for!
APPLY NOW! Visit https://careers.goldpine.co.nz to complete our online application. If you require further information contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 0272448170.
Please note as this is a permanent position applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand indefinitely and subject to a criminal convictions check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.