|Company||Bed Bath & Beyond|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent Staff discount benefits|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 10:00 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Bed Bath and Beyond is a New Zealand retail chain with 58 stores nationwide with future stores in the planning, we are currently seeking a self motivated and driven Store manager to join our Henderson team, working Tuesday - Saturday, rostered a minimum 40 hours per week.
We are one of the largest specialty retail groups in our sector of the market in New Zealand; we are recognised for supplying affordable Manchester, linen and home decor products.
Not only can we provide you the opportunity to work for a well known and established company, but can offer a competitive wage, generous staff discounts and a rewarding bonus structure.
To succeed in this role you need to possess the following:
- Proven ability to manage and motive the retail team
- Monitor and achieve store sales budgets
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Visual merchandising skills with a creative flair
- Previous experience in management
Our new Store manager must be:
- Approachable for both customers and staff
- Confident with strong customer service skills
- Excellent presentation
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty
What we can offer you in return....
- A fun fast pace working environment
- The opportunity to work with exciting products
- Ongoing support, development and training with career succession
- Great staff discount privileges
If you believe you tick all the boxes then apply now. Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.