|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 10:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to recruit a Retail Manager for our quick service retail outlet. This is a full time - 40 hours per week role worked during the store's normal operating hours .
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• To achieve compliance with occupational health and safety regulations as well as the Food Control Plan
• At least 3 years’ experience in a management or supervisory role at Subway (highly desirable)
• To be determining product mix and prep according to Subway guidelines and maintaining weekly inventory , stock levels, weekly stock purchasing from approved suppliers and maintaining high service standards
• A self-starting attitude where you are leading our promotional activities and raising the profile of our deals and promotions in store
• To be leading upselling of transactions and high service standards that your team is also trained on in order to provide exceptional customer service to our customers
• Active involvement in managing labour costs and keeping it within the weekly budget
• To be able to handle day to day responsibilities of the running of the store
• Staff rostering and scheduling
• Selection, training and supervision of staff
• Maintain financial transactions
• Ad hoc reporting as and when required
• A mature outlook and the ability to be an effective, high level communicator with an exceptional customer service focus.
• A relevant tertiary qualification will be highly desirable (Prefer at least NZ Level 6 qualification and experience in related field)
• To pass a drug and alcohol test and must not have any criminal convictions.
We require an individual who is committed and flexible to do early starts and evening closing of the store. Our stores are increasingly becoming busy so we need a fast, switched on, multi-tasking individual to lead the team. The right individual will have access to international training programs and the opportunity to attend overseas group conferences. As the store is based in the CBD, the individual must have their own transport and be prepared to be committed to the commute into town.
To find out further about this exciting opportunity, please apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.