|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 8:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Pagani Manukau is looking for a Store Manager that can lead the team and look after the day to day management of the store.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has a great sense of style and loves fashion
- Provides exceptional personalized customer service that creates a unique shopping environment in store
- Previous staff management, training, recruitment and development experience
- Proven experience in a sales environment with a focus on achieving sales targets
- Exceptional time management, delegation and task prioritizing skills
- The ability to motivate and lead your team while maintaining a professional, enthusiastic work environment.
Please Note this is a Fixed Term role from 14th August 2018 -14th May 2019.
Potentially for the right candidate the position could become permanent.
You will be running your own part of the Pagani business and your responsibilities will include visually merchandising your store with a high attention to detail, training, developing and motivating your team to increase sales and constantly deliver outstanding customer service.
What the benefits are for working at Pagani:
- Offer an exciting and rewarding career in fashion
- Competitive wage
- Generous discounts
- Rewarding incentive scheme
- Supporting environment that nurtures your retail career.
We are thrilled that you are interested in joining Pagani, to assist with the application process please adhere to the below requirements to ensure that we receive your information correctly.
- Supply a personalized cover letter along with current CV in a PDF or Microsoft Word 97-2003 file format
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject field please specify which job and location you are applying for
- Alternatively please visit the specified store to hand in your CV.
- You must currently hold NZ residency or a work visa
- Applicants must be able to provide references and agree to security checks if your application reaches interview stage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.