|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We're on the search for a fashionista with a solid background in a fast paced retail management role and a strong work ethic. If you would like to be part of a rewarding and creative environment then click APPLY NOW!
Your key responsibilities:
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets
- Managing rosters and wages
- Training and mentoring staff
- Maintaining store presentation standards
- Sunday to Thursday Roster
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a management capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Store time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
In return you'll get:
- A competitive base salary + bonuses + discounts
- Career progression opportunities across our group in NZ, Aus and support offices
- To be a key player in our fun and engaged team
- To expand your retail career with one of NZ's best retailers
We will work with you to maximize your potential by providing you with excellent training and development opportunities. 100+ stores across the group, 100+ years in business, an iconic NZ brand.
Your career at GLASSONS won't go out of fashion, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.