|Listed||Sat 11 Aug, 2:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Client is huge homegrown NZ brand and has grown internationally. With a huge range of amazing products right at the front of the fashion trends, this is a fun and exciting retailer and if you want to grow in your career this is the place to go!
Your key responsibilities:
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets
- Managing rosters and wages
- Training and mentoring staff
- Maintaining store presentation standards
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a management capacity of 3+ years
- Excellent communication skills
- Store time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
In return you'll get:
- A competitive base salary + bonuses + discounts
- Career progression opportunities across our group in NZ, Aus and support offices
- To be a key player in our fun and engaged team
- To expand your retail career with one of NZ's best retailers
Our client value's people who aren't afraid to own their development and grow their store. We need people who can motivate with their actions and create opportunities through hard work. Strive for success, back it up with actions and your career can thrive with us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.