|Company||Fire Control Services Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 27 Oct, 2:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ideal step-up opportunity or next step in your already successful sales career, plenty of scope for personal growth as we grow!
- Senior strategic position in an exciting period of change
- Generous remuneration package including company car + performance based bonuses - you're in control of your earning potential!
We are Fire Control Services Limited and we take pride in providing top quality workmanship and customer service in the supply and servicing of fire control and safety equipment. We are a privately owned and operated Auckland based company with a history that dates back thirty years and a client base of over 5000. We are based in Onehunga, however, this role will involve travel throughout Auckland.
You will be joining our team in a pivotal role and at a pivotal time, in our evolution. In this newly created role, you'll report directly to the Managing Director. You have a unique opportunity to shape this position and the future of the business through your networks, passion and prior experience in a similar sales role.
In addition to generating your own prospects, you will be given great leads to existing and new clients and be the key to growing our business. You will ensure that Fire Control Services maintain a strong reputation throughout Auckland as the partner of choice.
Other key areas of responsibility include:
- The development of a robust sales plan, supported by financials, delivering strong year-on-year growth and increased market share through innovative business tactics
- The implementation and management of the business' sales pipeline process. Using it to monitor and communicate our quoting and sales activities ensuring key objectives are met on a timely basis
You have a contemporary sales management style with strategic agility and foresight. You are commercial and strategic and you know what it takes to lead our sales and exceed expectation in a competitive market. You are outgoing, personable and have excellent communication skills. You ideally have a background in the service industry, but more importantly, you have the ability to understand the technical side of our industry, so that you can sell based on technical nous and product knowledge. You know how to identify trends and opportunities in the market, securing new opportunities for the business.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Sales Representative to join an outstanding organisation that is highly regarded for looking after their staff and service excellence. We are well along the track of a huge transformation and growth phase and it is an exciting time to come on board.
If you're ready, don't delay, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.