|Listed||Mon 30 Oct, 4:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Fantastic opportunity to sharpen your sales skills
- Fun, friendly passionate team, looking for that missing puzzle piece!
- Varied role with no two days the same
Tile Space is New Zealand's most prominent distributor of porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, mosaic & decorative wall tiles. With 25 years in the Tiling Industry, we have secured exclusive partnerships with major tile manufacturers in Italy, Spain, Turkey, UAE across Asia, Now is your opportunity to join us.
The Role - Trade Consultant
Flare for sales and building relationships? Do you have a strong sales background ideally gained at a trade/ DIY counter, or maybe you have started an apprenticeship in a building / building related field, but want to work in a less physical, more people focused role? You will need to be physically fit as heavy lifting is part of the job. You'll enjoy working with like-minded colleagues and the banter that comes along with it. You are driven, motivated and enjoy building relationships. This is a full time role including weekend work.
Our roles include the following key responsibilities:
- Finding out customers' needs and wants in regards to product, quality and quantity and turning their dreams into reality, within time and budget!
- Having a flair for design and creativity, and sharing that with your clients
- Delivering on your promise!!
- Hitting achievable sales targets, but ensuring the customers' needs are put first, each time so they tell others about us, and about your service
- Demonstrating out of the box thinking, ensuring that a solutions can be had for any client that walks through our doors
Weekend work will may be required!
You are ambitious, creative, fun and outgoing, you love seeing a task through from start to finish. You attract those around you to learn from you and in turn, you love sharing your knowledge. You are not afraid to strike up conversations or deal with the harder calls, client complaints, more difficult requirements and you are of course, one of the team, we don't have islands in our business, only great camaraderie, excellent incentives, fun, friendliness and a passion to blitz our targets and have happy customers!
If this role appeals to you, don't delay, we're hiring now! We'd love to speak to you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.