|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 14 Nov, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Office based in Avondale
- Attractive Salary + car + phone
- Global Organisation
Bunzl is a growing and successful international group providing consolidated outsourcing solutions across a wide variety of markets such as hospitality, facilities management and healthcare.
An exciting opportunity exists in the Avondale Auckland Branch for an experienced, sales driven individual to join the dynamic team in the position of Account Manager.
You will be responsible for managing an existing customer base, maximising the retention of business and identifying key opportunities to expand our client's market share in these customers by introducing new products. To ensure the continued success of your portfolio, you will also need to develop new business within key growth sectors.
We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, providing an environment that is safe, pleasant and harmonious, encouraging open and effective communication between all levels and offering employment that is secure and satisfying.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and self-driven Account Manager to provide service excellence to an existing customer base.
Key objectives will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Build strong relationships with the ability to deal with key personnel at all levels of the business.
- Maximise the retention of business with existing customers by ensuring products and service continues to meet or exceed the expectations of those customers
- Expand our share of customers' business with additional products
- Work with key suppliers when technical information for the customer is required
- Identify, evaluate and manage new sales opportunities
- Ensure that our customers value all aspects of our service rather than merely our products and pricing.
To be successful in this position you will possess a proven track record of account management experience, an ability to create trust, build rapport, develop solutions, cross sell, administer and grow an existing client and develop profitable business from within.
Additionally, you will be an independent self-starter who appreciates working in a team environment; you'll possess excellent organisational and time management skills and be a confident and effective communicator.
Well-developed computer and administrative skills also required.
An attractive remuneration package including commission, motor vehicle, a mobile phone and laptop will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you have the drive and motivation to succeed in this B2B sales environment then apply today!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!