|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 15 Feb, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Competitive salary
- Excellent team culture
Your new company
An industry leader, this organisation is the expert within the heating and cooling business. Specialising in both residential and commercial, this is an organisation that take pride in their workmanship along with their superior customer service.
Your new role
As the Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing ongoing support and consistent follow up for all clients and stakeholders, along with;
- Preparation and delivery of technical presentations and quotes
- Collaborating with customers to assess their needs
- Modify products to meet client needs
- Work with clients to offer solutions to better their business.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience as a Sales Engineer specialising in HVAC and refrigeration will ensure your success, as will:
- A trade 4 or 5 certification in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning or HVAC certification.
- Excellent understanding of the English language with a working knowledge of industry terminology
- Proven sales experience
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and successful organisation where you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Marie Stewart at Hays on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Sales, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.