|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||$80,000 + commission + bonus + car|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 1:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Autonomous role selling professional services to small businesses
- Helping NZ workplaces to be better-changing the way things have always been done
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, high achievers earning up to $250,000
Business Development Manager - Nelson.
- $80,000, realistic OTE of $160,000, with high achievers earning up to $250,000
- Work for one of New Zealand and Australia's fastest growing companies
- Autonomous role selling to small businesses
- Company car provided (for business and personal use), travel costs, extensive marketing and administration support
Our rapid growth and success in New Zealand is creating excellent opportunities within our sales team.
This role is designed for those outstanding individuals who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations. As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our fast-growing organisation in Nelson.
As a BDM, you will be selling Employsure's end-to-end workplace relations solution, to ensure New Zealand's SMEs set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, as well as welcome 2,000+ clients in just under 2 years in New Zealand, making us the market leader in the industry.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Employsure, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of $160,000 per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a dedicated appointment setter, an ultra-efficient sales administration team, a leading learning and development team, a company car, mobile devices, and a dedicated period of training to prepare you for success.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure's product and procedures
The right person will have:
- a proven track record in B2B sales
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to empower every business to succeed by setting solid foundations, starting with fair and safe workplaces. Employsure works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for earnings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.