|Company||Cable Price NZ|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 21 Jun, 12:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our people are the key to making CablePrice a successful company. We encourage an innovative, fun work environment and a positive culture. Our people are engaged, motivated and we work hard to keep it that way. We can also offer you offer you a competitive remuneration package, vehicle, and health and superannuation benefits along with committed support in helping you achieve targets and succeed in the role.
This is an exciting high profile role based in our Auckland office, reporting to the National Commercial Vehicle Sales Manager.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with proven experience and skills in key account management to work closely with an assigned group of fleet customers and to develop new business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and driving new business development opportunities
- Managing the commercial relationships with existing key customers to exceed customer expectations
- Developing strategies to achieve maximum growth from existing and new customers
- Implementing strategic plans and objectives to grow the company's market share and enhance brand awareness
- Retention of existing customers
Additionally you will also have:
- A proven history in successful sales and key account management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a talent for building excellent relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills - oral & written
- Sound commercial acumen and a high level of professionalism
- A solid background in the heavy transport industry.
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark and grow your skills with a reputable organisation that values your personal and professional development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.