|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 27 Jun, 12:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Leading freight and logistics global organisation
- Exceptional brand with long term career opportunities both local and global
- Unique opportunity for a self-starter with ambition
An opportunity for a Sales Executive with a strategic mindset, winning attitude and a proven track record for growing business.
Take charge of an autonomous business development role covering the Northern territory. As an ambitious sales professional, you are excited at the chance to develop key account and pivotal relationships and are hungry to drive sales throughout new networks and contacts.
Company focusses on creating a great company culture and developing their staff. Sales executives are
- Prospect, win and develop new business
- Operates within a defined geography of North of Auckland, targeting all customer sectors
- Build and develop relationships with existing customers
- Collect relevant customer information and prepare documents for implementation to meet customer expectations
- Engage in creative solution design to optimise services for customers
- Ensures that activities are aligned with commercial strategy
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a customer service sale focused position
- Ability to achieve sales growth through negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Natural communication skills at all levels
- Has diverse and proven sales record
- Experience in the freight and logistics industry preferred
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Quickly learn product and service knowledge to translate a customer's need into a solution
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must have a current drivers licence
In exchange for your ambition, attitude and proven track record of delivering results, you'll be rewarded with a competitive package, on-going training and a supportive team environment. Begin a career with a global company that support and develop their staff to excellence.
Apply online now or for further information please call Stephanie Mann from Aura on 021 860 292.
Please note that all applications will be acknowledged electronically unless otherwise specified.
Visit our website for more opportunities www.auraconsulting.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.