|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$80,000 to $85,000 per annum|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 10:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Join a leading New Zealand Charity
- Business Development Role - Christchurch Central
- Autonomous role - drive, hunger and passion required!
Join a leading New Zealand Charity in the role of Business Development Manager for the Christchurch and Southern region. The office is based in Christchurch central but this role will involve a lot of time based in the community; building relationships with organisations, building business partnerships, attending and organising events and fundraising.
This role has many facets but the primary purpose is to:
- Deliver budgeted income and grow income for future years
- Increase the awareness of the charity and the importance of the work
- Develop support to create long term value
Relationship building and soft skills are fundamental for this role as well as sales acumen and drive.
This role is relatively autonomous - and will suit a self-motivated person who is capable of prospecting, winning new business and developing relationships.
In order to apply for this role you must have:
- Networks in the Christchurch Southern region
- Hunger and drive to hit targets and raise awareness
- Be comfortable working autonomously
- Experience working in a Business Development/ Fundraising or events role
- Proven record with budgets and targets
- Have the ability to work outside of work hours to attend events (may include weekend and evening work)
- A current full New Zealand license
- Be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
This role would be a great opportunity for a candidate with a Sales background to transition into the Charity sector.
To be considered please send through your CV as soon as possible. Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Apply now or for further information please contact us directly.
Please note all applications will be acknowledged electronically unless otherwise specified.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.