|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 13 Jul, 3:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Global Leader in IT services Solutions!
- Recognised as one of the worlds most valued brands
- Auckland based role with a commercial, retail and telco focus
Auckland based BDM Job within a global IT Services & Solutions provider. Manage accounts & generating business
Your new company
My client is a global leader in IT services, consulting and end to end business solutions. They deliver world class bespoke teams and innovation to a diverse range of clients in over 40 countries. As a result, they are considered as one of the most valuable IT services brands worldwide given their customer centric engagement model and market capitalisation. Due to extensive growth in New Zealand, a newly created permanent Business Development Manager is needed to join the team in Auckland.
Your new role
You will manage a portfolio of existing accounts whilst strategically prospecting new clients with a focus on the commercial, retail and telco industries. As a seasoned IT Services BDM, you are required to regularly report and present information on designated accounts and sales results directly to the Country Manager and senior executives. Your primary responsibility is to identify, define and execute sales strategies to grow the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- An extensive and successful sales record delivering bespoke solutions within a multinational IT services solutions company
- Thorough knowledge of the New Zealand ICT Industry, ability to interpret industry trends, economic influences and competitor advances
- Understand solutions from a holistic perspective
- Ensure there's a continuous pipeline of robust and qualified leads
- Articulate and represent the brand and value proposition from both a local and global practice viewpoint
- Proven ability to prepare and present detailed reports to high level representatives
- Ability to manipulate and influence complex stakeholders in a non-transactional manner
- Shape and take accountability for your portfolios
- Utilise your own car and have a clean license (mileage will be covered)
What you'll get in return
You'll be joining one of the worlds most valued IT services solutions brands who are making a big stamp on the New Zealand market. They pride themselves on staff development and longevity within the company therefore, if you are looking for career development, you don't need to look any further!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Eleanor Pierce on 0 93774774 or email email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.