|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Huge International Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration
- Accessible Parnell Location
Our client is looking for an experienced Research and Insight Manager to join their Auckland based team.
Your new company
Our client is a leading global Consumer Goods provider and they are looking for a new person to join their team immediately as a Research and Insights Manager
Your new role
As Research and Insights Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the collation, interpretation and communication of customer insights
- Providing information to support company business decision making.
- You will lead customer and brand research
- Provide input into the interpretation of customer and brand insights.
What you'll need to succeed
To make this role your own, you'll::
- Be degree qualified with 2-3 years prior leadership and project management experience
- Have Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office and Nielson Advisor.
- Have effective communication and presentation skills
- You'll have the ability to present and communicate at an upper management level.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in developing and managing agency relationships and an ability to influence others.
What you'll get in return
With extension options and an attractive rate, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to progress your career with a world leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, alternatively you can send your CV to Patrick.Bowen@hays.net.nz. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.