|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 11:48 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Continuous innovation and research keep Enatel Motive Power at the forefront of power conversion technology and product design. Intelligent software combined with efficient hardware and decades of power electronics design experience has resulted in solutions that address industry needs.
The Sales Engineer will provide technical and sales support to Enatel Motive Power customers. This is an exciting position for the right candidate, within a fast paced, innovative business.
- Responding to sales and technical enquiries
- Understanding technical and commercial requirements of customers
- Specifying and configuring solutions based around EMP and or approved third party products
- Costing and quoting solutions to customers
- Follow through order entry process and after sales support to customers
- Answer customers technical queries
- Respond to enquiries regarding product features and performance.
- Providing detailed analysis of market requirements and identifying opportunities for new product development
- Providing installation and commissioning support to customers as necessary
- Provision of detailed technical training on EMP products
- Provide technical support and assistance as and when necessary to EMP engineering group
- Providing in field, or in lab testing of new products, and checking accuracy of manuals and other documentation
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of Telecommunications network operating principles
- Good Technical/Electronics knowledge
- Tertiary qualification in business/sales management and/or relevant technical qualification (NZCE / BE)
Working for us:
Being part of the Enatel team means joining us on our growth and success pathway. We work hard and celebrate our successes company-wide, as well as offering a number of training and development opportunities for our staff. Enatel is committed to providing a safe work environment with respect for the culture and values of our people. In addition to our dynamic attitude, we are friendly, down-to-earth people who know how to get things done.
To learn more about company please visit our website www.enatel.net
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity then act now by forwarding your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference ‘Sales Engineer' in the subject line.
- Applications must include a cover letter and CV
- Indicate whether you hold a visa allowing you to work in New Zealand for more than 12 months, please attach a copy of your working visa with your application
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.