|Listed||Thu 19 Jul, 8:05 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Creative Activation are looking for energetic retail and sales focus professionals who have a passion for coffee and food.
You will be representing our client Breville a market leader in coffee machines and small appliances.
This is an exciting opportunity where as a specialist in The Breville Oracle you will be working within key retail stores.
You will influence and drive sales by engaging staff and customers by communicating the features and benefits of the product.
You will be required to work a total of 8 hours per week. 2X 4 hour shifts on both Saturday and Sunday 11am - 3pm.
The role will commence on ASAP and will finish on the 23rd of December 2018.
Locations you will need to travel to include: Porirua, Lower Hutt. Tory St. You will be reimbursed for your travel.
Skills and experience required:
- A love and passion for Coffee is a must
- Previous retail/sales or Barista experience would be
- Able to build and maintain rapport with people
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail and high levels of initiative
- Able to work autonomously
- Well-presented and reliable
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Lots of Energy! This role will keep you on your feet
In return you will be offered:
- The opportunity to work with a world leading brand
- The chance to gain fantastic experience in a varied and fast pace role
- An attractive hourly rate
If you are passionate about coffee and want to join a high energy, results driven team please submit your applicant and resume by clicking the “Apply” button now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.