|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 4:30 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a very hands on role. You will be out in the field with your team, setting the pace and motivating on a daily basis, lead by example, keep your own sales targets up and make sure your team are achieving their KPIs. This job has long hours and goes 6 days a week, but the potential financial rewards are through the roof.
We will provide a proven platform, as well as all the necessary support and tools to do a brilliant job.
Working out of Christchurch or Wellington (two roles available) The ideal Manager will have:
* Team management experience
* Experience with charity campaigns
* Experience within a direct sales environment including face to face sales, preferably door to door or event.
* Exposure to a results driven environment
* A willingness to work long hours, Monday to Saturday, to reach their goals.
There will be some travel involved (roughly 6 weeks out of the year, but not all at once)
If this sounds like your next job don't hesitate to apply OR contact Drew for a confidential chat on 022 683 6410.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.