|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 6:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Field Sales team is looking for a highly motivated individual with the drive and passion to progress their career in a top FMCG business. This role will also see you responsible for the leadership of merchandisers, therefore experience engaging a high performance team is preferred and highly regarded as is your collaborative mind-set. This role covers Christchurch Region with multi-channel expertise working with both grocery and route customers.
The job will involve:
- Manage your territory focusing on improving availability, visibility and maximising in-store presence of our brands
- Management and development of Merchandisers
- Achievement of regional sales budget
- Achievement of product distribution targets, shelf share targets, cycle activations
- Execution of action plans, facilitating our business strategies to deliver continuous improvement
- Collaboration with distribution partners, key account managers and merchandisers to achieve targets
- In-store negotiation with buyers and ensuring compliance from Head Office agreements
The successful candidate will bring:
- 2-3 years sales experience within FMCG
- Strong commercial knowledge and ability to use data to support sales
- Drive to succeed and progress their career within sales or key accounts
- Experienced in negotiation and exposure to best practice sales processes
- High level of communication skill, both written & verbal
- Experience selling within Pak'n'Save, New World and/ or Countdown stores
What we offer:
We are focused on delighting people every day with the food they love. At GWF we have a strong focus on personal accountability, collaboration and ambition. You will be well supported with training and development to help you achieve your long-term career aspirations. We're looking for people who are passionate about working and winning in teams as this is the core of everything we do. You will be compensated with an opportunity to make a difference in a growing team within an established organisation. Tools of trade will be provided including a car, laptop and smartphone and ipad.
Interested? Apply today!
Must have a full drivers licence & eligible to work in NZ.
For more information on our company, visithttp://www.georgewestonfoods.com.au/our-passions/index.html
Please note: Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests, including Drug & Alcohol testing.