|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 1:36 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Over the past two years we have identified and developed a market opportunity based on delivering parallel laminated timber (PLT) panels to the construction industry. Our first product is a floor panel system; factory ready for direct installation into a building.
Taranakipine is looking for a driven individual who will develop market leads from customers (architects, engineers, builders, developers) taking initial enquiries for our PLT panels through to order confirmation, then delivery. The measure of success for this role is rapid year on year growth of Taranakipine’s Woodspan PLT panel business.
Based in New Plymouth, Taranakipine is a producer of engineered timber building products supplying to NZ and international customers. We start with the raw log and manufacture all steps through to the finished product.
• Develop sales leads directly with the construction industry. Work with them in building design to ensure Woodspan PLT Panels can be specified in plans
• Be the first point of call for all customers enquiries providing both commercial and technical responses
• Take confirmed orders, coordinate through manufacturing ensuring delivery on time as per specifications
• Further develop and maintain our design and installation guides
• Be part of the marketing and product development programs
• Position based in New Plymouth
• Self-motivated, accurate, full of initiative, and a flair for developing new business
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Extensive experience working in the building and construction industry
• Passionate about building with engineered timber products
• Technically competent on all things “buildings” – systems, standards, IT, engineering, fire, acoustics …
• A relevant tertiary qualification would be ideal
To apply for the role or seek further information contact Damon Jacobsen; firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 2249113.