|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 3:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
New to the New Zealand market this exciting Australia based innovation has already seen success in Australia and the US. As the operation gets bigger and better, responsibility for managing international markets has been recognised and the unique opportunity to drive the success of their New Zealand operation has come up. This is an opportunity to join a global operation during its early success as it grows its market share.
As the Country Manager, you're responsible for establishing the strategy and direction for working with customers and agencies, helping them to grow and develop their businesses. You understand the context of the market and you are the primary person responsible to energize the team. You also voice of our operation for the team in Australia.
As a Sales Leader, you'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our clients' needs and deliver measurable solutions. Within the country, you set strategic objectives, collaborate with your functional counterparts and execute the delivery of our services.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years in business management experience in a rapidly changing environment; start-up experience will be an asset. Evidence of complete ownership of a P&L a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement - you understand what drives value for each group in our marketplace and can make sensible commercial decisions to reflect this.
- This is a digital application. Knowledge of new technologies, apps, development challenges, and experience in upscaling quickly will be beneficial. (Ipad, Mobile, Laptop and remote workforce management experience will be essential)
- Effective project management - experience delivering on projects with many stakeholders.
- Strong decision making under pressure and with incomplete information.
- Relationship building skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen, from negotiation to execution.
- Experience leading a team, with willingness to invest in the coaching and development of your team members.
- Great public speaking skills to be the voice and face of the brand in New Zealand
- Ability to adapt with resilience and humility.
What to do next
Call Benn Nicholson on 09 303 4455 or email: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.