|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 2:52 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
1. Develop and implement sales strategies to maximize sales and customer loyalty.
2. Develop and set achievable sales targets to maximize sales.
3. Develop strategies to promote the company supplied goods and services to customers and consumers where necessary.
4. Create strategies to increase public knowledge of company-supplied goods.
5. Create strategies to increase customer and consumer awareness of company branded products.
6. Promote, build and maintain a good reputation of the company and company supplied goods to customers, consumers and general public.
7. Ensure products sold in the Supermarkets and Shops meet all health requirements and regulations.
8. Assist to organize and attend Food Shows, Workshops, and Demonstrations.
9. Confirm the daily orders with Administration Team and Distribution Team.
10. Report potential hazards.
11. Liaise with other Eastern Dragon (NZ) Ltd staff - Sales Representative, Merchandisers, Administration Manager, Distribution Manager, and Marketing Manager.
12. Liaise with external relationships - Store Manager, Department Manager, Warehouse staff, other customer employees.
A.2 Such other tasks as requested by the Director which relate to the efficient running of the company.
At least 5 years relevant work experience required.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.