|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$80k + Bonuses, Flexible Hours & Location.|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 10:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want a fresh challenge to learn lots, push the boundaries and grow as a person?
Are you keen for flexible hours and the freedom to work from anywhere?
Do you want to work with a bunch of energetic, like-minded high achievers?
Profitable Tradie is on the hunt for a Sales Superstar (Growth Specialist)
We’re a business coaching company who work with the owners of Plumbing, Electrical and other Sub-Trade businesses across New Zealand and Australia. We help our members go from being great tradespeople to great business owners.
Our business has grown massively and the demand for our services continues to increase. We’ve got plans to dominate not only the NZ and Australian market but to also push into North America. We need your help to achieve our growth targets.
Fun, energy and a willingness to learn is part of the deal. You’ll be a connector but also a person who focuses on results.
Your role comes with a strong remuneration package made up of predominantly a base salary with performance bonuses on top. Our sales systems use an education based selling process which is thoroughly tested and scripted.
Your role will include:
• Nurturing inbound leads through Facebook Messenger, Email, and LinkedIn
• Qualifying potential clients through telephone calls
• Conducting Game Plan Sessions (understanding the clients issues, how to solve them and then offering the opportunity to join our program)
What we need from you:
• A strong sense of self-confidence (but in a humble and modest way)
• Outstanding verbal communication skills. You will connect quickly and make people feel heard.
• Strong business acumen (you’ll know what things like Gross Profit, Profit and Loss and Terms of Trade mean)
• Comfort learning technology such as Facebook, Skype, and Zoom
• Commitment to improving your personal learning (you read books about business, personal development, sales, and marketing)
• Willingness to pitch in and help – we’re a small team which means we must be nimble and help each other out.
• A business degree or experience in marketing or general business.
• Experience in coaching and/or the construction industry would be nice. It’ll help you understand the challenges of our potential clients.
This our office is Hamilton-based but there’s the potential to work remotely.
If you didn’t tick all the boxes then don’t stress…this could be your first sales job!
Having the right stuff is a top priority for us.
If this sounds like you apply now. There is only one opportunity.
Send your CV, a photo and a short blurb explaining who you are and why you are a sales superstar.
Life is about moments…is this your moment?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close April 28th at 5pm.