|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 5:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Are you a natural team leader?
- Do you have sales management experience?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Sales Manager - Northland
The Company: Based in beautiful Awanui, this family owned residential construction company, through its unique approach, has developed into a market leader across Northland. Producing top quality homes, the entire construction process takes place within their facility before being transported to the client's site. The company are now in need of an experienced and high energy Sales Manager who will continue to shape their talented sales team.
The Role: Your responsibilities will include providing all the necessary coaching, mentoring and motivation to ensure that everyone is achieving their KPIs and working to their maximum potential. You will also be responsible for maintaining GP, heading up team meetings, overseeing quotes and proposals, and all other tasks required to ensure the team's success.
Reporting to the General Manager, you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and it goes without saying that you are self-motivated and self-managing. As a true professional, continually looking to improve systems and efficiencies comes to you naturally.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a sales management role is essential
- Proven experience in successfully coaching and mentoring
- An excellent communicator
- Professional and articulate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Able to set a good example to others and be a positive role model
- Able to keep the team accountable and on track
- Understand the need for high quality in every part of the business
- Experience in the construction industry is advantageous but not essential
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for and based in a beautiful part of the world, then apply online now or by sending your CV in WORD format to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.