|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 11:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Grocery focus, B2B
- Build long term commercial relationships
- North Shore based
Our North Shore based client is looking for a National Account Manager to build and manage the commercial relationships with Foodstuffs, Progressive and TWL. This is a newly created role with a well established organisation, with a global presence.
Key Skills and expereince:
- Develop and execute account plans
- Meet defined sales targets and profit targets
- Build and manage commercial relationships
- Develop and manage pricing strategies
- Identify opportunities
- Concept to execution of promotional programmes
- Presentations- new product submissions
- Negotiating trading terms, rebate agreements
- Long term grocery industry experience at key account or national account management level required.
We are looking for an exceptional individual- who has a clear passion for the grocery industry, and is professional, confident and proactive.This person will bring high credibility in the industry, have proven account management skills in grocery- directly with Progressive and Foodstuffs and brings existing relationships.
The organisation culture is relaxed and professional ,and they are well regarded in the category they operate in. A small company in size, and are seeking a National Account Manager to build their presence in grocery in NZ.
Be part of the growth journey and make a difference!
Please call/TXT Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment 021 435712 or APPLY NOW
CV's in Word