|Company||E3 Recruit Limited|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 10:53 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Prestigious nationwide company servicing the blue-chip sector including government departments, diplomats and financial institutes
• Challenging role offering diverse range of duties that will utilise your numerous talents
Our client is New Zealand’s leading provider in Security. This is reflected in their current client base and the solid reputation they can boast throughout the country.
They are currently in need of a Business Development Executive who has the ambition and drive to take the Wellington branch to the next level in their service and sales.
This is an ideal position for an experienced sales professional who thrives in a challenging environment.
Essentially, this is a sales-based role with core position responsibilities being:
• Fostering continuous growth of client portfolio
• Account management of several high-profile contracts
• Retention of current client base
• Composition of Tenders, Quotations and Proposals
• Face to Face Presentations
This isn’t a position for the faint hearted. If you are naturally motivated and genuinely enjoy the rush of a sales environment, and your CV also shows that you have:
• A creditable reputation in Sales and Account Management
• The aptitude to be technically astute, able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
• Charisma, and the ability to build genuine relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• A flexible and adaptable work style with the ability to change tact on the fly
This could seriously be Your role.
Apply via our website www.e3recruit.co.nz, we would love to hear from you.
According to E3 Recruit Limited Recruitment Policies, all successful candidates will be required to undergo Ministry of Justice checks, Drug Screening and Psychometric testing.
Only candidates who are legally able to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
E3 Recruit. We Get People.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.