|Listed||Fri 27 Jul, 9:01 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Big brand retail & trade operation
• Excellent career move
How often does the opportunity present itself to live, work and play in the country’s adventure capital? Queenstown offers a unique lifestyle with a bustling tourism sector during summer and winter that supports a growing and prosperous business community and permanent population.
This role is a chance to work for a nationwide company in a management position taking responsibility for the whole Queenstown based operation.
A company of this calibre requires someone with a proven background in:
• Staff management, recruitment, retention, coaching, training and development
• Reviewing performance against finance and operational KPIs
• Maximising margins and turnover while optimising stock rotations
• Achieving the best possible pricing through the preferred supplier network
• Leading and participating in health and safety initiatives
• Key account management, relationship building, networking and business retention
• Identifying new business opportunities and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies
Personality fit is extremely important as well and we believe the right candidate will need to demonstrate the passion and hunger that is essential in making this role successful.
There has never been a better time to participate in the journey, with a winning culture, a strong brand and inspiring leadership, this is a position we think you must consider.
To register your interest and for a confidential discussion please call Abby Thomas at Graham Consulting on 03 666 4391 or email email@example.com
N.B. All applicants must have previously managed staff and have a proven track record in leading and developing teams.
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the consultant whose details are listed on the advertisement.