|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 3:52 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Base Salary + bonus + vehicle
With growing opportunities in the market and further development of the Allied READY range of solutions, we are looking for the right person to join our regional team.
You will report to the Southern Regional Manager and work in conjunction with the National Sales Team. This role will initially focus on supporting the current customer base within the commercial and residential sectors, as well as the development of new business through the promotion of our range of customer solutions.
The Otago region encompasses Dunedin through to Central Otago and supports 7 concrete plants.
This position will be based in an agreed location within the region.
The type of person we believe to be the right candidate will:
- Preferably have a good understanding and experience in the concrete or construction industry;
- Have a proven record of sales experience and developing strong customer relationships;
- Have the ability to read and interpret concrete specifications as well as the ability to discuss and understand our clients' construction methodology;
- Be committed to complying with and demonstrating exceptional health and safety standards;
- Be able to support the Otago Branch Managers with their presence on site during critical concrete pours;
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Be flexible in their working hours;
- Be punctual and reliable;
- Be prepared to share their skills with others;
- Show leadership and courage;
- Have the customer and Allied at the forefront of everything they do.
Allied Concrete offers a secure working environment and is committed to ongoing training and ensuring the welfare as well as the health & safety of staff.
The successful candidate is required to successfully complete a drug test prior to employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.