|Pay & Benefits||NZ$80000 - NZ$100000 per annum|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 5:25 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Company
Our client is a large provider of technical parts and equipment, primarily servicing the manufacturing and primary production sectors. It has global reach, with a very strong NZ presence. From remuneration to professional development, the client has made it abundantly clear that they wish to resource and support the successful candidate as much as possible.
About the Role
The role is responsible for sales in the Otago/Southland region, providing technical advisory to a diverse range of predominantly large national clients. No day is the same, developing new and existing relationships through your mix of technical knowledge and communication ability.
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Provide technical expertise
Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment
- Highly preferable: Trade, engineering or other technical background
- Ability to travel within Otago/Southland
- Competitive base salary and commission, plus company vehicle
- Excellent support network and proactive management from HQ
- Fleibility to have autonomy in your role
How to Apply
Please use the APPLY button to register your interest with immediate effect, or else give me a call on my number below for a confidential discussion.
Fluid Recruitment - 03 467 7223